I have worked with countless individuals and families who say the same thing, “we have worked with other counselors, but we have never made this much progress before!” I would love to say that I have a magic wand that fixes all your problems, but I don’t. But what I do have is a commitment to you and a whole life of experience. But if you are wanting to know about what makes me qualified to help you, here you go.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (Illinois License #180.010634)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Missouri License #2014044614)
- Certified Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
- National Certified Counselor (Certificate #792605)
- Professional School Counselor K-12 (Education Certificate, Department of Elementary and Secondary Education)
- Master of Arts, Counseling Education Missouri Baptist University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Missouri
- Adoption Expert
Earning all of the above-mentioned titles required thousands of hours of rigorous studies and live supervision by a licensed professional, so I want you to feel confident that I know what I am doing!
So how do I help? I incorporate several evidence-based approaches into my therapy including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Attachment Therapy
If you are ready to face this, then we will do it together. I have a commitment to you and your therapy where I promise to bring my authentic self to every session.
If you like what you see, you can schedule your free 15 minute phone consultation by hitting the button below.
Featuring online scheduling and a 24-hour client portal, I make therapy an easy fit into your family’s life. Let’s start by scheduling an initial 15 minute phone consultation. This is free and there is no obligation to commit, but it will give me an opportunity to discuss how I can help you, your child and your family enjoy life again.